· Taekwondo is a fantastic way for women to build and harness their upper body strength.
· A postural imbalance occurs when some muscles are shortened from extended periods of flexion and others are constantly overstretched.
· Self-defense requires anyone who is threatened or under attack to quickly assess a situation that may change rapidly, and react in the way that will keep them safest.
· Improved Cardiovascular health
· Improve family bonding
· Children perform and improve their skill much better.
· A parent can monitor, observe, and help them to grow together.
· Reduce the gap between child and parent.
· Parents can monitor in real time, whether Taekwondo instructor is helping your child into a better individual or not.
We Care About Your Family.
Taekwondo can benefit many areas of adult life, self-defense, release stress, workplace attitude and much more.
Here are top ten health benefits;
1. Total body workout
2. Healthy Lifestyle
4. Improved Cardiovascular health
5. Weight loss
6. Improved Reflexes
7. Focus and Stillness
8. Teaches great morals and values
9. Muscle Tone
10. Better Mood
Reference: Health Fitness Revolution
Students of all ages can enjoy the benefits of TaeKwonDo. Here are a few of the many benefits to studying and practicing at Byung Lee’s King Tiger TaeKwonDo:
· Builds Confidence
· Enhances Self-Esteem
· Develops Discipline
· Teaches Self-Defense
· Strengthens Mind and Body